Saturday 25 February 2017

Where did I go????????????

Photography Class Trip

This week in photography class we went to a halloween theme park
it was really fun.
Rides and all the usual things and scary rides too...
But I never expected this...


Well it looks harmless enough just another fairground ride.....
But was it? WHAT happened next?
YES folks it shot me into space what ever was I thinking? Where was it taking me?


Can you believe it I crash Landed on the MOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH my God well who ever thought that would happen...... BUT THEN.......


All of a suden out of nowhere I was being chased by alien ants... How was I going to get out of this mess but then I noticed one ant guarding the red crystal ... It looked important so I ran to it and it took me back to earth right with my classmates.... then it was home time.... boy was I glad that I got back from the moon in time to go home.

Honey Marshmallow - Dat is All

No comments:

Post a Comment